Here, at Erwin, McCane & Daly, we understand that Workers’ Compensation has many moving pieces and parts that can make it difficult to receive the right information for your case.
That’s why we’ve developed a Workers’ Compensation resource library to help you find the right information source at the right time. Below, you can browse each section to find the best resource for you. From guidelines to important facts, these are great resources that you can refer to.
Start accessing custom resources informed by Erwin, McCane & Daly’s 20+ years of experience!
Key Workers’ Compensation Guidelines & Processes
If you’re looking for resources on Workers’ Compensation guidelines and processes, you’re in the right place. We’ve listed key articles on a variety of topics so you can easily get the information you need, fast. From statute of limitations to NYS permanent impairment guidelines, find the facts you need to make the best decision for your case.
- The Claims Process
- Workers’ Compensation Reform 2017
- 2018 Workers’ Compensation Guidelines for Determining Impairment
- NYS Permanent Impairment Guidelines
- Proposed Impairment Guideline Reform For Schedule Loss Of Use Awards
- Statute of Limitations
- New Forms and Statute Revisions for Labor Market Attachment
- Workers’ Compensation for Independent Contractors
Important Workers’ Compensation Information & Questions Answered
With over 20 years of experience, we continue to receive an abundance of questions related to Worker’s Compensation questions. To help quickly answer your pressing questions, we’ve listed resources below that will help you learn important information about Workers’ Compensation. We have added some key pieces of data that may help you moving forward.
- Understanding Schedule Loss of Use Awards
- What is a Section 32 Settlement?
- What Occupational Illnesses are covered by Workers’ Comp?
- What To Do When A Bill For Treatment Isn’t Paid
- Workplace Injury Statistics
- Avoid These Mistakes When Filing A Claim
- Does Your Employer Have Insurance Coverage?
- How To Check The Status Of A Workers Compensation Or Social Security Disability Claim
- Jobs with the Highest Rate of Workers Compensation Claims
Workers’ Compensation Medical Treatments & Drug Coverage Rights
Are you specifically inquiring about Workers’ Compensation medical treatments and drug coverage rights? Then, this section is for you. Below, we’ve listed key resources to help you learn more about these topics.
- Workers’ Compensation and your Prescription Drug Coverage Rights
- Medical Treatment Guidelines Apply to Out of State Treatment
- Medical Treatment Variance Request
Don’t See What You’re Looking For: Contact Us!
If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll help you find the right tools and resources you need to get started. You can also schedule a free consultation with us by calling (518)449-2245 or filling out a form on our contact page. During your consultation, we’ll listen to the facts of your case, answer your questions, and give you an idea of what to expect as an outcome.