Here’s something important you should know: Insurance companies want to minimize your benefits in your Workers’ Comp claim. They want to make the process difficult and lengthy, hoping to make your case just “go away.” What’s in their best interests clearly aren’t in yours.
Being injured on the job is stressful for you and your family. We’d like to take away some of those sleepless nights tossing and turning worrying about the payments you deserve. Our goal is to maximize your benefits in an efficient, timely manner so you can go back to being a family.
Here are 4 Steps to Take After Being Injured on the Job:
- Seek immediate medical attention when you are hurt, then contact
- Erwin, McCane & Daly right away to set up a free consultation.
- Document the date, time and place of your injury, as well as any circumstances leading up to it.
- List the medical providers you’re seeing for your injuries, including medical records, in chronological order.
- Provide a list of any previous injuries, whether work-related or not.
At Erwin, McCane & Daly, we work exclusively with Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. These are our specialties, and we have a long list of successful cases. We’re located in Albany, NY, in the heart of the Capital Region. Call us today at (518) 449-2245 or contact us by email, and let us deal with your insurance company, taking that weight off your shoulders.