Due to the extensive procedure you need to navigate, you may not receive approval for your Social Security Disability (SSDI) case the first time you apply.
Here are 6 Tips for Increasing Your Odds of a Successful Disability Case:
- Find out if your personal physician will support your claim. If so, have your doctor complete a detailed statement about why you’re disabled and unable to work.
- Get and save copies of your medical records.
- Respond promptly to letters and notices regarding your case.
- Keep tabs on the status of your case.
- Don't let important deadlines lapse on your disability claim.
- Maintain a good relationship with the people working on your case.
By far the best way to make the process go smoothly and have a successful outcome is to talk to us by calling (518) 380-6310 as soon as possible. Our firm focuses on SSDI, and we’ll dedicate our efforts to streamlining your case, sparing you time, energy and stress.